Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
Evil for being evil?
Still wonder how this flashback/backstory will lead up to how Cain is in the future. Also, why did the author name them Cain & Abel when Cain was only a character revealed recently? I guess mentions of him do appear earlier in the series.

Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not that the series was a masterpiece to begin with, but these latter chapters really do seem very rushed and unclear. A lot of stuff just happens for the sake of it, and they don't add up in a logical or understandable way.
I really hope they would fix this for the next chapters, but I guess it will be like that at least until the end of the flashbacks (although I'm not so sure it will be better when it goes back to the present)

Dex-chan lover
Not that the series was a masterpiece to begin with, but these latter chapters really do seem very rushed and unclear. A lot of stuff just happens for the sake of it, and they don't add up in a logical or understandable way.
I really hope they would fix this for the next chapters, but I guess it will be like that at least until the end of the flashbacks (although I'm not so sure it will be better when it goes back to the present)
They also feel out of place, wasn't he supposed to be chasing cain to save lilith like 3 or 4 chapters ago?

Dex-chan lover
Evil for being evil? Still wonder how this makes Cain lead up to how he is in the future. Also, why the author name them Cain & Abel when Cain was only a significant character recently?

Thanks for the TL
Not being evil for being evil, hes a psychopath that loves research and abel

Dex-chan lover
Okay, looks like the flashbacks are going to last a little longer. I wonder if Abel is now going to demonstrate the use of soul magic to give that owl guy a final death.

Dex-chan lover
Wait I thought I saw this manga status as "Completed" before. Or am I tripping?

Dex-chan lover
They also feel out of place, wasn't he supposed to be chasing cain to save lilith like 3 or 4 chapters ago?
Yep. It seems like the author is trying to prolong this arc, or he just really need us to know some stuff about Cain before the conflict (which he should have prepared better for and given us slowly)
But honestly, it's been so long that I even forgot Lilith had been kidnapped... This is really being that much of a hassle

I had to go back to 104 because I thought I'd skipped a bunch of chapters. At this point I don't remember what the current arc was about. There's a bit of summary/backstory in 102 if anybody cares.

If the current arc is a flashback story(?) I think it would have preferred it as a spin-off. That's what they did the first time and it was nice.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I keep reading expecting it to get better. Would it kill an author to think and plan a little bit?

Users who are viewing this thread