Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this is ending? I quite enjoyed it, even if this arc was bad
I'm mostly sad to see it wrap up so quickly with all the relationships he has, friends and romantic ones
Either way, thanks for the chapter 👍🏼

Dex-chan lover
I know this is an adaption and ending suddenly doesn't mean as much...

But if there were less plot points to focus on, this would have been more solid... like, we had 114 chapters... if there was less plot, it'd be less of a bad ending....

Just him being targeted by a group while he wants peace would have been enough...

Dex-chan lover
Wtf... It feels like there was an overarching evil on the background where he would reveal himself to the world. I also expected to see more chapters living in the aftermath of rejecting the other two girls and officially coming out as Lilith's lover.

This is so fucking underwhelming... This series had amazing potential

Dex-chan lover
and as expected, the axe ending. although it lasted more than a 110 chapters i still can't help but feel like the story wrapping up here feels forced.

Dex-chan lover
Yes it did, but take into account that the author never been good with endings lol, so is on par with this author
that's just sad. this feels like an incomplete story that was canned towards the middle. wasn't there a whole organization abel belonged to before killing his master or whatever that was never dealt with?

Dex-chan lover
on one hand, sad its gonna end like this, on other, man am I glad because this series got confusing

Got into manga last year, this was one of the first mangas i've ever read. Bittersweet that this is ending

Dex-chan lover
that's just sad. this feels like an incomplete story that was canned towards the middle. wasn't there a whole organization abel belonged to before killing his master or whatever that was never dealt with?
Well after the boss was killed and the rest of the lackeys were dealt with, only Cain was left, since some of the baddies ended up joining him for the battle with that one demon, so there was no more 'evil' organization lol, and there was that other project by the organization that ended up being taken care of by that one teacher, Emmerson (the glasses dude)

Last edited:
well what you expect? it just a child that's been throwing tantrum for the last 200 years

Dex-chan lover
What.

The FUCK.

Was that stupid fucking bullshit.

Hm?

Did the author just jerk off in front of a whiteboard, and assume any tripe he spooged on was the way to go with that "fight?"

That was fucking insulting and disgusting.

Fuck you for wasting my fucking time with that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread