Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
Well, expected anyway, mentioned a couple of chapters ago that this was on its last as an adaptation, so it was due to end soon on its own, though shit spend way too long in the final LN volume (since chapter 81) compared to how much it did with previous LN vols., so next the last which is out in raws

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm legitimately surprised the fight ended that quickly without a second form/phase then. I guess you can call him hiding here that, but I expected to get another few chapters out of the fight.

Kinda funny that when it came to "understanding how the dead feel", Abel remembers his mentor who he killed for experimenting on+kidnapping children. A real class act, that guy you're envisioning.

Dex-chan lover
first time in a long while that my reaction to a manga ending is feeling 'finally, this shit is ending, won't have to force myself to push through reading this chore of a story' and before anyone tells me 'why didn't you drop it then?' I've spent years reading this already, might as well see it to the end.
A shame it turned out such a boring mess like this. Thanks to mangasushi for sticking it out and finishing this though.

Dex-chan lover
Eh sob story is a little underwhelming, maybe because we couldn't relate to the antagonist with what we were shown. Antagonist giving up like that after a few lines of comfort from MC was anticlimactic. But at least this arc didn't drag on as much as some other series (Isekai Shoukan)

Supporter
b37.png

Dex-chan lover
So to anyone who read the light novels, did this end in pretty much the same way? Very underwhelming.

Dex-chan lover
Even if it's mediocre it's always sad to see a manga I spent a lot of time reading and investing in ending

Users who are viewing this thread