Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls that "apology" was literally "you are trash, i'm sorry you're such trash and that my brother called you trash, trash" what a kind and lovable person he is, i sure hope we see more of him so he can keep insulting and degrading the MC....

Group Leader
@kronix
The lewd literally happens in chapter four which I worked on supposedly uncensored, I don't know if the raws were bought or not

Dex-chan lover
@UzunBoyluCuce
The raws are at Ch 12. Also to everyone defending the noble brothers
The younger one gets completely outskilled by Abel and becomes his follower(much to Abel's chagrin), other brother is super jelly because he wants Lilith. Challenges Abel to a duel and gets smoked.

The "and then they became weaker in times of peace" trope is complete bullshit. Unless you're talking about an isolated people, there'll always be reason to continue advancing. Peace time is just preparation for the next war.

In any case, looks like I was partly right; the amber eyed people's magic is just not very compatible with the era's society.

@TUSF that can't be true. because we have a real life example. the loss of the Roman legions. I even remember the 4th century countries trying to recreate but failing to do so

Still waiting for the climax of this manga, so far it's only bark no bite.

@whynotsa Rome was in constant war, and was falling apart by then due to reasons very much NOT "too much peace". They'd lost the discipline and knowledge of earlier times due to incompetence and mismanagement, not due to having no enemies to fight (if anything, Rome had too many enemies to fight)

Dex-chan lover
Even though you know you're superior to these plebs, it's still unpleasant to be on the receiving end of those insults.

Double-page supporter
Well pity/mocking is a upgrade to people wanting you dead atleast

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix

I got to say, at times when I have a rough day at work. Your comments can really bring a smile to my face.

Contributor
So, a somewhat different reason as to why amber is seen as inferior, but same basic concept as I mentioned in the previous chapter. In this case, they forgot how powerful the amber eyes could be, if the one with them studied and worked hard enough.

Boy, will they be in for a shock.

i would be the new Demon Lord and kill all of those people who mock others and since the magic has been regressed, i can do that easily.

It's not like people can choose what color their eyes are when they were born. FFS..

Contributor
Lilith is the best,.
I don't even want to see the other girl now.

Dex-chan lover
"She used to be so cute and lovely 200 years ago."

Bitch, you don't deserve a hottie like her with preferences like that.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, that wasn't what i was expecting o.o but at-least it seems like a fun time can be built upon this idea :3 moar plz and glhf!

Users who are viewing this thread