Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Well I'm glad he isn't a beta lol. Especially since he's basically in his late 30's mentally.

tbh i dont care if the mc fucks or nah i just hate it when he fucks/marries someone in the main cast. that and its bullshit that he went from "im in the body of a child with no interest in women" to FUCKING LILITH in the next fucking page. this is why i dropped it the first time but we'll see if i can make it past this time

Aggregator gang
I must have been a weird prepubescent boy...as I would have been all over Lilith if it were me back then.. >.<

That was the weirdest shit I've seen. He went to : I have zero interest to moments later : we just had sex.

I went here(to the comments) to ask the IMPORTANT questions which is whether or not boobs actually float but then umm its filled with 'they FUCKEd' ://

Eh? what the fuck? I wasn't expecting this?!
every goddamn time this fucking happens!

"no matter what area my fundamental principle is to not cover in sex denial" a very honorable way to say I want to fu*k you

And this already eve ates his position on the MC tier list cuz he actually doesn't have the density of a goddamn neutron star

Page 9:

5490591597786899.jpeg

When I had sex I just was saying "what" to myself for a few moments. It's chapter 4 and we already have sex? Not only that it's with an underaged body... It just came from absolutely nowhere...

"I fuck her"
"Now i become one of those extraordinary mc who brave enough to fuck their heroine/harem"
The greatest goal in every fucking isekai manga (according to the most popular genre Ecchi and Harem)

Users who are viewing this thread