Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 16 Ch. 114

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't it try to create some mystery about why magic went to shit and then just proceeded to completely forget about it?
No it was explained. Demons pretending to be humans started up an anti magic movement after the war and destroyed as many books on magic they could find. They also made easy to use magic tools in order to make humans lazy and stupid when comes to magic.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how or why I didn't drop this. Awful stuff. I guess thats gotta be worth something

Dex-chan lover
What? I checked my updates, never read this, and saw ended. Damn, basic bitch ending

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's not a perfect ending by any means but compared to how a lot of Isekai series "end" I'd say this one is fine. Thanks for the TL

Supporter
Okay, so I felt bad that I didn’t feel anything then I went to the comments. I’m amongst my peers on this one

Dex-chan lover
That was a waaaaaaaaaaaay better ending than I expected...and it was still bad haha. Glad the author stayed faithful and kept the harem away.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the story had potential to be more, but maybe they just didn’t know how to run with it. Still pretty decent.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating until the end!

Didn't it try to create some mystery about why magic went to shit and then just proceeded to completely forget about it?

I don't even remember which 'Inferior X mage' this one was. Was it the one where he reincarnated to become stronger? Doesn't seem like he really got anything he didn't have before.
It forgot a lot of plot point started in the first half of the story

Dex-chan lover
finally, one more goes into complete section
and at least its better than rushed ending

Double-page supporter
Fucking thank god its finally over, that last arc with cain was so irredeemable contrived as to be pointless drivel then again that describes this whole series in a nut-shell. Still, if you need a time waster while your main series updates then this is hella better than a poorly machine translated web-comic. #goodluck

Dex-chan lover
what a shit ending. props to the author!
that said, even from what little interaction i've seen in the prequel manga, the flame girl's ancestor seemed way more interesting anyway. so it would've been great if he just lived out his life in the past with her.

Supporter
so we got like 2 arcs in this (that i can remember) then a time skip and we're at the end?

how was the author unable to think of anything else to go after the previous arcs? why not set amber-eyes straight in their benefits, with some junior arc, or dealing with the after-effects of kronos to make it a better company?

i did like some of the story and the art was pretty good, also thanks for the translation, but yeah, this will likely be a series that i'll be forgetting (partially) rather quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread