Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@feha It is most clearly favoritism, and probably cheating. Teacher put all the experienced players with superior equipment (doubt that's even legal under the rules, why have standards if everyone won't follow them?), his older students, together. He also put all the inexperienced players together, and supplied them with inferior equipment. He demonstrated on Ted, without warning or explaining first, so he could not prepare himself. Even if the 'spear' is able to change trajectory, so it's not a foul, teacher's explanation was framed so it seemed like it couldn't.

What he did was basically putting new freshmen against star players, gave them shitty gear and vague explanations. Setting them up to fail. Also hurt a freshman without warning. It might not be cheating, but it's definitely favoritism.

is the artist changed? somehow the drawing style a bit different than the older chapter

Double-page supporter
Rules say using your own gloves or school provides i expect them using higher grade that combine arrow and disc to make arrow that can change direction.

Double-page supporter
Expecting MC to use his own gloves that shoot actual bullets and kill the opposing team as well as the teacher.
Would be hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
ugh who cares! just give us some sexy demon teacher time! i'm tired of those cliche nobles

new artist have rough drawing style.
Drawing is stupid, it's look raw af, it's just like storyboard, not the actual manga.
How dare editor pass this to public

wow really, a new artist? kind of no different to me, because i dont care
you're take to much for a "freeloader"

Dex-chan lover
why did she just get unreasonably angry because he didnt explain the rules
they didnt show enough of the "favoratism" for this to make any sense it just looks over the top

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch Imagine this, but in every class. They were already sick and tired of getting treated as lower class, this was just the last drop.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow this is going no where fast. Chapters seem to have no purpose and feel like fluff. What a waste

Dex-chan lover
What happened to chapter 19 being on september 22nd? Or was that the author's note and not the TL's?

This chapter's art reminds me of an American guide for drawing weeb shit.

At first I thought the mangaka just didn't give a shit about Ted which is why he looks different every new chapter, but this is some pretty impressive inconsistency.

Users who are viewing this thread