Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

@Chrona Its that he keeps asking day after day even though she says no every time. Which is one of the things that falls under workplace sexual harassment(repeatedly asking for dates and not taking no as an answer). As a rule of thumb if a girl just flatly refuses an invitation to do something she's not interested in you, if she was she would offer another time or day ie I'm busy that day but im free <other day>. vs sorry I'm busy then. Imagine if you got asked out by someone you were interested in but you were genuinely busy that day, you wouldn't just go 'sorry can't' you would go 'oh I have to do x that day but im free the day after'.

Fed-Kun's army
@MyersMan69
Ah, so it's one of those "words don't actually mean what the words mean" situations where you expect the other person to understand subtext that is completely separate from just saying "I am not and will never be interested", which if the person is too stupid to understand you label that person as "malicious" as opposed to "stupid" or "socially inept" making them the bad guy. Got it.

Man it must really suck to be autistic in Japan, imagine being unable to understand subtext at all in a society absolutely saturated in it.

@chrona its more just subtext in general rather than not using words to mean what they mean. Also the pe teacher is very obviously a 'bad guy tm' character and isn't just socially inept lol. but yeah the way the Japanese language works written and spoken seems so fucking difficult its insane I can't imagine being a weeb and trying to learn it. Tbf all social interaction is like 60% subtext which is why even ppl on the shallower end of the autism spectrum end up embarrassing themselves alot more than most ppl.

Double-page supporter
Lol if the Harem in this manga is like this then I don't mind it too much. At least they're not bulldozing on the MC to force him to accept their obsession feelings. I actually dislike Harem as a genre for making the opposite gender hunt the MC like they're a prize & the romance is a competition or game to win for (female harem or male harem, it's the same toxic vibe most of the time).

As long as they don't start to do a rapey vibe on MC too, I'm gonna resume reading this. & at least the MC twin-classmate had changed her vulture abusive ways.

Fed-Kun's army
Muscle brain with glasses?! Yes please! And chronologically, Abel is 2 centuries older than her, so it's fine ;>

Users who are viewing this thread