Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
their cover story gives them sweet home alabama vibes, even though they aren't really related

So, it is ok for siblings to kiss and stuff? Hey, sis, come here for a minute...

... I think the author can’t tell the difference between pyjamas and lingerie.

Fed-Kun's army
Sweet home alabaaama... ah, well *coff coff* was funny, even if pretty much nochtin happened, liked her wobbely state xD

Double-page supporter
This is going to be awkward after she hears there not related huh, more so she wait 200+ years lloll

Where did his sharp senses go? He can detect someone spying on him through a machine but he can't tell someone is watching him from a few meters away? Hate it when authors do this. It's sloppy writing.

Aggregator gang
I really don't buy it for Lilith and Abel both not noticing that they were being watched from such a short distance..

I dont really like stories where all the girls have to like the MC alone but the plot is quite interesting for me so i guess ill give it another chance not to mention the fact that they probably didnt notice her.

Banned
When she discovers she is just another bitch in the harem... but eventually circumstances contrive to dismiss the notion.

Yes, it is normal for siblings.....at least in Alabama it is normal...................right?

Users who are viewing this thread