Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Double-page supporter
thats a whole lot of nope right there. i now require fire to burn my computer.

Oh wow....got a dubious power up....didn't see that coming at all....*yawn*

The premise is good but the shcool setting ruins it. Abel wandering the world with Lilith and chilling while taking out the occasional baddy would've been far more entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm I just want to say this. That ted better not use magic even once in the next chapter. Cause that’s fucking bullshit. Ur in the damn antimagic club bro

Dex-chan lover
i guess that what you get when you leave power hungry idiot alive for too long...

Fed-Kun's army
The hell is happening? I'm glad there's a change of pace but, are the demons recruiting students? I think it all has to do with why the whole "magic" is barely magic anymore right?

@ilikeanime i think you have mixed Ted and his brother out with each other, Ted is the one who is not in any club yet and can use magic, its his brother whos in the eradication club.

Supporter
define "My True Power" cause it looks like that was just some borrowed legs

Dumb idiot noble gets his ass whooped by real ancient magic and joins club in order to eradicate 'evil magic' with his own evil demonic magic.

Dex-chan lover
The "plot" keeps getting worse and worse.
It's almost comical by now..

Dex-chan lover
Knew it, magic eradication movement is being run by demons to weaken humanity so their second conquest will steamroll since no one will know how to use real magic anymore.

Lilith will totally reveal herself as the daughter of the previous king to the demon doing this, kick their ass and tell them to knock it off.

Users who are viewing this thread