Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 36

Wow Abel really wants his udon. Normally he would say it’s troublesome and just leave.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, does anyone else like when those few smart people get their intellect challenged by a reincarnator/MC? I find that those type of people have the best personalities.

Contributor
@SparkShadow It's something he's never had before, and it's Japanese food. By the laws of Japanese protags, he would fight god before he would ever give up on tasting Glorious Nippon Delicacy.

Dex-chan lover
Well i guess we know Eliza's eating habit now and where the nutrients of those foods stored in after...
Also, Eliza's extra serving was as large as her plot. You can definitely think of those like a big meatbun easily..

> Ms Fedia was mentioned again on this chapter.
Man..... I really miss her sole chapter, wherein she was in the gym together with MC and also revealed she had a fetish on a muscle.
I want more episode of her............. please..................

I hope that the smart guy learned his lesson and just has a normal friendly fight without going too far.

Dex-chan lover
Cheers for the chapter, and all your hard work!

Cliche rotten nobles get their asses handed to them by OP MC, Check.
Future high powered noble antagonist antagonized for future chapters, Check, check!
Japanese food glorified and drawn in excruciating deatail, so as to induce maximum foodgasm, checked, double checked, and triple checked!

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty obvious that Emmerson is going to create the hardest exam question that school has ever had. Probably something on the level of asking a kindergartener to calculate where in the Earth's sky our solar system's other planets will be 10 years from now and to draw their positions in relation to the major star constellations (and the star constellations themselves) on an empty sheet of paper.

And the mc will solve it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
I pity the poor mob students who'll get their grades utterly obliterated by the hardest engineering test in history.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh great, another 3rd rate mob. Either way, I'm looking forward to the supposed "final exam"

Isn't the MC not a commoner, like isn't the demon girl a noble and they are going with the façade of being bother and sister so that would make him a noble wouldn't it

Double-page supporter
@Ovdose STOP! This is a smothbrain-zone!

Edit: I knew the word looked weird... but It fits with the comments so I'll leave it like that!

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose - more like, asking high school students to prove Fermat's Last Theorem. Or invent a time machine.

@wankerLin - probably, his patience is running thin. With all those nobles transforming into giant spiders and ruining magic knowledge, he is going to have to fight demons once again.

Users who are viewing this thread