Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 39

Why are people surprised over the sex scene? They literally had sex on the first few chapters lol! Im more surprised by the sudden censorship! Those damn black boxes lol. They didn't put those there before

Fed-Kun's army
That censoring doesn't look like it was from the original release, so I have to ask if it was really that poorly done in the original, or if the scanlation team did it.
If it's the former, it's terribly implemented and there are a million better ways they could have done it. If it's the latter, why? I don't care if you don't like tiddy, but you have no right to change it to suit you own tastes. Either way, fucking with the original work to sanitise it is just not cool, and, as a creative person who values the concept of artistic freedoms, makes me real fucking mad,.

Double-page supporter
Lol I get it. His "good grief" is like the "ara ara" of older ladies. His face was too deadpan though, like Sano Yuji from Tensei Kenja no Isekai Raifu, but he's slightly worse than Yuji in that regard. At least Yuji wasn't a heartbreaker like this guy.

Btw, fun fact... Sano Yuji's harem is full of cute slimes instead of thirsty women (trololol).

Fed-Kun's army
@sanctuary
To be honest whether the artist chooses to show nudity or not I don't really mind. That is, when the artists is given the choice to begin with. However considering that early chapters of this series were not censored, and that the censorship used here is lazy at best with no attempt to implement it with the artstyle (such as erasing excessive details, hiding it with objects, or the ever popular beams of light)I believe the censoring is done by a third party, and that is what pisses me off. It's not enough to fuck with someone elses art, but they didn't even try to do a decent job of it.

Also I'm not getting called out by someone who wants to be edgy enough to call me a retard, but can't even bring themself to say it.

Dex-chan lover
@Monochrome_Scholar I understand though, I was just pulling your leg. And lately I've been avoiding using slurs because I feel I'll end up getting banned, my melanin enriched friend.

Fed-Kun's army
@sanctuary
It's cool mate, I guess I've just seen enough posts elsewhere online of people trying to dismiss all censorship complaints as just "lol muh anime tiddies" that it's beginning to get to me.

Censorship ruins everything, honestly. Why bother working on ecchi if you're just gonna put obnoxious black bars over scenes? Smh.

Users who are viewing this thread