Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 41

Why didn't he just kill him? He killed everyone else in that building. Sounds dumb that he didn't deal with the mastermind after all that.

Wait so there are guns and skyscrapers? This world building seems very poor.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that ending made absolutely no sense, he was out to kill him but because the first shot didn't finish the job he just decided to let him go? Judging by how easy it was to fire that shot I have no doubt he could have done it as many times as he wanted. Wtf lol.

Double-page supporter
Yeah.. Let those rapists and murderers live... They are human... Let's massacre all demons based on some vague statements... Let's leave their leader...
There is stupid writing and then there is this... How could someone write it and think of it as somewhat reasonable, logical or consistent?

New superhero - Isekai-man?

In a world of magic, including time travel/’reincarnation' (and whatever category you wish to apply to abel getting a younger body), a mask is still necessary/the best form of disguise??

Double-page supporter
Some curious anatomy on page 10...looks like she’s hanging dong.

Fed-Kun's army
@kamikira00, I think it's kinda good writing in this case, whereas normally I would think it's bad. The author and character recognize that it's a terrible idea to leave him alive, but do it anyway, hense the "I really am becoming soft" line

Dex-chan lover
I never understood why some mangas just throw in weird anachronistic shit whenever they feel like it. This one is just an absolutely baffling shift in tone from sword magic fantasy where people ride around in carriages to "well I felt like setting this arc in modern japan with demon yakuza". Not that this was any good in the first place but baffling still.

@Fredthefishlord the "I really am becoming soft" shouldn't matter by the time he got to the boss. He listened to the one guy plead for his life, then realized he was getting soft, and then went full edge to harden his heart and kill everyone in there. So after hardening his heart again and murdering everyone else, he let the boss leave with a wrist-slap. That's pretty terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread