Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
IdRqwE1.png

Dex-chan lover
That locomotive sounds like a super inefficient way to use magic to move a train. Of course it's simple, but there has to be many ways to turn magic more directly into mechanical movement. In fact since I doubt magic stones need to burn to produce heat (unless the proofreader is correct and it's just bloody coal), the efficiency of using steam would be greatly enhanced by using internal "combustion", instead of external. But I guess that would also depend on how those magic stones can be controlled to release heat.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 The name sounds kind of familiar, so I thought I'd have checked it out in the past, but now that I had a look at the series page, I'm not sure of it. Even the description felt like I've not read it. Since the first 30 chapters don't exist, I'd need to go elsewhere to actually start reading it. So, no, I don't think I've read a single chapter of it ever. Looking at the description, I can guess why you'd ask, though.

Dex-chan lover
Come on Lilith, Ted deserved some of the cookies for that response.
That pure and innocent cinnamon bun~
I still think that he would be great choice for Fit-sensei. He deserves some ara-aras too.

Fed-Kun's army
The raven is suspicious because birbs don’t exist and are a figment of our imagination :)

Double-page supporter
They should have made Ted a descendant of the Hero party's porter or something.

Dex-chan lover
so they decided to fully ignore the 5th Hero even on the Island the Party defeated a huge monster before and even though a mansion was prepared for that hero. i hope we'll see something featuring our older MC ego on the island.

Aggregator gang
Normally there's some cute/young character in (almost) every manga, which needs to be protected..

But here, it's Ted's innocence which must be protected instead.

Users who are viewing this thread