Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
They're gonna fuck...

...up those bad guys who found out he was staying at the same island as them last chapter, after probably noticing their presence during dinner.

I've never read something so fundamentally lacking in anything of interest. It's just going through the motions.

Thanks for the chapter!
Lilith seems to really enjoy teasing and doing things with MC. Although he should start recognizing the current era's evaluation of common sense rather than that of his previous life. Only yellow eyes like him and Lilith can cast magic on the same level as the eyes of those that magic is attributed to. Having red eyes and a bit of a musclebrain Eliza would have more trouble casting the spell, especially if it's a mid or high tier spell. In any case, seems they noticed the presence of the spider demon and are heading out to do something about it discretely. I wonder if Abel put a tracking spell on that raven considering he was able to detect and eliminate that one teacher's small drones from a long distance.

@Genoshock They both noticed an anomaly so it's likely they're getting together while looking solemn to deal with that spider demon. Considering both lived and trained when magic was needed for combat along with detection spells before a lot of knowledge was burned or handicapped by overreliance on regalia they probably already recognized the spider demon's presence and rough location.

Aggregator gang
@jery575 Oh there are some things much worse than this out there. Butsuri-san for example. Just be careful when choosing what you want to read. I, on the other hand, have very low standards so I find some absolute garbage to read.

Dex-chan lover
The author isnt contradicting themselves, my guess is the inn has food included. Like all inclusive. But they offer service to cook your fish, so if he catches his own food the inn is saving money on ingredients.

Users who are viewing this thread