Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
God that f'n teacher should just go away. Such an awful antag.

@chet31 how is the teacher an "antagonist" like.. from what i remmeber the worst he did was giving a stupidly difficult question and awarding way to many points to the MC for it(but then again its a while since i read the start of the series) not realy an antagonist, just someone who has a lot of pride as a Magician/scholar

Fed-Kun's army
@zero101 i agree, it’s more like he’s just trying to compete academically, not really trying to hurt Mc.

@Zero101 I believe he hired two assassins one time. It's so hard to remember a manga like this (let's be real it's not that memorable), if it releases chapters monthly. I didn't even remember the last chapter lol. I had to look back what was happening .

Dex-chan lover
@Zero101 Seems like you forgot about the drones and assassins. Lets see... 24 and 25. He is obsessed with being the best and since Abel is way better, he becomes salty af.

@Chet31 go back and read his back story -.- Abel is like god incarnate to him; he finally has someone who can keep up with him. The assassins and the drones were all in an attempt to expose how truly capable Abel is. "You won't be able to hold back this time!" *take care of it with a single finger* "fufufu, looks like I have more research to do"

I don't really consider characters like him as antagonists, as they are not villains or villainous. By rom/com standards, Is the girl who is trying to get you and your childhood friend together a villain? What about the fujoshi who spies on you because she thinks you have a BL relationship with a femboy?

Dex-chan lover
This is what will happen to another-world-senpai if he didn't met nagatoro

Dex-chan lover
If Emmerson sensei is really a genius, he can research magically how womans think and all of us will gain something from it. Even Einstein cannot make a formula on it...

Dex-chan lover
@ReficuLSolbaiD "A person who actively opposes OR is hostile to someone or something; an adversary". Teach actively opposes Abel. He wants to "expose him", while Abel wants him to fuck off and leave him alone. There is a reason why I said antagonist instead of some other word.

Dex-chan lover
This man should just befriend Abel if he's that interested in following him around lol

Dex-chan lover
Tiin2yX.jpg

@dextersTomato I actually resolved that issue, and unlike the ones that accomplished that feat before me. I survived to the Guardian's Trial,,,,,,,,

Users who are viewing this thread