Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Seems like we know what the answer is gonna be. "I'll begrudgingly allow it, but I'm not going to be happy about it. It's definitely not because I really like your cooking and want to eat it all the time, and I'm definitely not looking forward to what you make next."

Dex-chan lover
Dude got a good idea. First make Lily agree to the plan of sharing the house. However, once Lily starts hearing extremely suggestive noises every night from the next room, will she want to stay for long? She will leave on her own, with far less hard feelings than if driven away forcefully. It would be her own decision, after all, due to not wanting to listen to a happy couple go at it every day.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

579 skill point? Then lets just max it out...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Estelle: but we finally get a house for the two of us
MC: but I want to live with two women!

Honestly I feel bad for Estelle. But I guess MC wasn't interested in her.

Not sure why our MC had to worry about causing shame to the lord. But if that's the case, then I think the one who resolve this should be the lord and the elf. It's already shameful that the lord got scammed, so it's the lord that need to make sure he win.

Contributor
Why'd his skill points suddenly rise by 500?
He probably hasn't checked it in a while, so that's the author's way of showing the total increase after the battle they just had.

MC hands over the food

Elf takes a bite

gotcha-bitch-dave-chappelle.gif

Last edited:
I mean girl's got money, just sell her this house and buy something else. This co-op shit will blow in your face.

Dex-chan lover
The bottom three panels of page 8 are exploitable. Let me just trim off that second speech bubble, erase part of that second O...

Users who are viewing this thread