Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Eargard and the board of skills

@Halo I'm assuming it means that since he got a decent body to reincarnate into, then he gets the inherent skills from the body instead of reincarnating in his own body, since a lot of modern people have close to zero survival skills.

Okey, another skill board. Now what?
Kinda no background and how this boy got that body with level 1?

Dex-chan lover
@shouldsleep I see. Instead of the usual "god gives a cheat" route, this MC won the lottery by getting a ripped body with a bunch of sp.
F for all the unlucky bastards before him.

Dex-chan lover
So previous reincarnator wouldn't bother to see all skills and just choose the 'fancy' one instead... No wonder no one survive until now...
This basically like mmorpg skill-tree, one skill can unlock other skills, choose wisely so your build didn't become crap later...

Dex-chan lover
This bugs me, Japan doesn't exactly have a history of monotheism, but isekais lately been using them kinda often.

Fed-Kun's army
God tier advice be like

a9e135a660f6cca1bc6bf9dff7d06ad3.jpg

You shalt do what you think is right and what isnt right you shall not do.

why do when i think of a goddess, i think of isekai, but when i think of a female god, i think of haruhi?

IDK how to feel about a supposed god being advised to use chopsticks to eat potato chips. Surely with the magical powers to conjure the chips in the first place and throw souls around like it's nothing, he/she can make sure their fingers will never get dirty.

Dex-chan lover
"Inferior"
>Has cheats since chapter 1.

That's not how you use your trap cards.

The skill board says Minasuki. Idk if it's a tl error or if theres a reason.

@Redice I'm guessing that Reincarnated Persons are deemed "inferior" by the world's inhabitants since they usually die quickly etc. He got the same skill board as the other reincarnators and maybe(?) got lucky getting a decent body.

Users who are viewing this thread