Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Three suspicious persons

Fed-Kun's army
measly 10 pages on a whole chapter with no context and proper introduction.
what a waste of chapter really, you can safely skip this and go straight to Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Wow these comments are so salty, I've seen way worse isekai than this. To me the way the author is presenting his OPness is fucking hilarious

Only barely learned about his skills and letting people who want him fead stab him and hit him with tree trunks 🤔

Dex-chan lover
First of all the cover had a way better artsyle than this generic shit, secondly why is the chapter so short??? I mean 10 page for 1 chapters??? Isekai mangas are supposed to have long chapters because of how much exposition about the world building, all of this should be in chapter 1 (where usually have longer chapter than other chapters (this is not only for isekai manga but for manga in general because chapter 1 supposed to pull us into the story and make us wants to wait for updates))

Group Leader
So much for the setup with "Planet Hell". I mean, dude is literarly indestructible on his first day in...
It's not that I hate strong MCs, but I'm tired of the "I'm overpowered from the start" bullshit. Give them some chance to grow, build up their skills or something, there is already little enough tension in this type of story because of hero plot armor and it's even worse when you know that they literarly can't get hurt.

For real. This shit is so dumb. They hype me up thinking the MC's actually going to need to struggle for once and then they go and make him indestructable 3 chapters in just like every other isekai out there

Dex-chan lover
The scaling in this world is kinda messed up.

I thought it was just him, but that other guy just picks up a tree-trunk one-handed. I guess everything is just kinda surreal there.

I'm 110% this is an LN adaptation as the manga keeps skipping on events in a really quick pace and its almost as if they are trimming the story to its core plot points without exploring them throughly

Dex-chan lover
@ChukaUregbe True, but it's nice to see them become OP over time, not just start out as gods. Especially when the world is advertised as being incredibly hard

Users who are viewing this thread