Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - Test Result

Dex-chan lover
Hoping for adventurer's safety? Upholding the Guild's reputation? Fostering potential?

nah nah, it's HUSBANDO SCOUTING, THE HIGHEST CALLING

I could be mixing this up with another novel that aI read around the same time, but if it is this one then it explained that basically the reason that most receptionist choose their line of work is in hopes to get lucky in meeting a capable adventurer and trying to marry them due to how much higher ranked adventurers make, though as I said it might not be this one.

Dex-chan lover
@Kidawesome55
I don't think she changed attitude that much.
Her first impression of him was right, and she didn't even see him take down the goblin pack. She was disappointed when she learned he was a "lost person", whic has been established as an extreme weakness in this world. However, she did get it right at first and is now relieved that she can trust her first impression of him.

Now, she's also a gold digger, so the mc probably should keep her at a respectful distance. :p

Dex-chan lover
I like the receptionist. She was nice, never looked down on him. I think there's nothing wrong with a woman craving for a strong man who can provide stable life.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a story were the ranking actually end on "A" and don't go into "S" or maybe even "SSS". That's fresh.

Dex-chan lover
this is steaming hot... 💩

to begin with - it's a world with shitty isekai system with landmines instead of skill selection and hidden op skills for no cost, just like that manga with x777 power guy he won from isekai lottery

in our world thots flock to men with money but in the world where MC got isekai'd thats where women like Marie comes in..

Double-page supporter
Hahahahah that recepcionist girl knows what she wants lol. She dosnt cut any corners

Users who are viewing this thread