Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 6 Ch. 85

Supporter
If shes gonna be naked for no reason then show some fucking nip cowards, one or the other, have clothes or actually be naked. cowards.

Double-page supporter
Alright author, fess up, what fucking logic is behind luka just being nude with a tattered cloak? She can concentrate better?

Double-page supporter
Not days/weeks latter

On page 10, Demon Luka said she was working on the earthquake spell for years as last resort.

Demon Luka assumed no one noticed any parts of the inscriptions she made when she activated it, and all the inscription was intact.

Since she tried to activate the spell without fixing that part, the entire spell broke. In theory, if she had checked the inscription before hand and noticed the arrow, she could have remove the arrow and Earthquake would have worked.
Yeah, but it's hardly possible that a random mishot of a bow ended up bullseye in the spell. That smell too much like "Divine Intervention" to me.

Dex-chan lover
OK it's been a while since I read this. Instead of going back to reread the whole managa to figure out his skills, maybe someone remembers/knows, did he grab something to give him some OP BS Super Luck skill to make things always go his way or something?
You mean besides being the only current apostle of the church of the goddess of fate itself, a church you can only access if she chooses you to so everyone thought it was a myth?

Imagine trying to debug a code so long it runs all around a city: a programmer's nightmare
worse: an code that if it does not run right the first time you won't get a second chance after corrections

Yeah, but it's hardly possible that a random mishot of a bow ended up bullseye in the spell. That smell too much like "Divine Intervention" to me.
well, to be fair she made it clear it ran through the whole area around the city, so it is less hit the bullseye and more hit the area in the target's direction

Double-page supporter
well, to be fair she made it clear it ran through the whole area around the city, so it is less hit the bullseye and more hit the area in the target's direction
What I mean is that, it feels awfully rigged that the arrow didn't hit the wall higher and miss the spell or to fall before reaching it. I mean, thankfully it hit the magic, but I can't shake that feeling some divinity intervened so that probability would hit the 100%.

I know it's simply fiction and in fiction, things happens because it needs to happen that way. Yet, I can't shake this feeling that goddess is playing the MC like a puppet just to make sure the bad guys don't achieve their goal.

Dex-chan lover
OK it's been a while since I read this. Instead of going back to reread the whole managa to figure out his skills, maybe someone remembers/knows, did he grab something to give him some OP BS Super Luck skill to make things always go his way or something?
The goddess of fate has literally been watching over him (and predicted the attack). So, maybe she "compelled" him to test fire in that direction?

Just a stab in the dark there. Take with a large grain of salt...

Dex-chan lover
I know it's simply fiction and in fiction, things happens because it needs to happen that way. Yet, I can't shake this feeling that goddess is playing the MC like a puppet just to make sure the bad guys don't achieve their goal.
Not so much playing like a puppet and more "this is something that I am pretty sure can help you, since you were smart enough to figure out the trick special power question earlier. I assume you are smart enough to follow my suggestion no matter how ridiculous it may seem so I can use it to cheat, but I won't say outright since I need your cooperation in this"

Dex-chan lover
He shot an arrow by accident that happened to fly through countless walls only to strike the magic circle by pure coincidence.
z6H2cB8.png

Man, I'm getting so much mileage out of this.
but she fits so much so perfectly

it will be so funny if that king of gods it's just the goddess of fate and since she wants do be lazy and do shit toru was sent to that world just to stop those guys

It's implied that he does. He has the title "Nasis Servant" and Nasis is the god of fate. And I'm betting "Servant" is the highest tier blessing.

Double-page supporter
I'm not gonna ask why her clothes got destroyed during the spell butt I'm not gonna complain

Users who are viewing this thread