Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

Lame story.
If the MC is OP, just make it fast and stop "wow wow" of side characters.

I miss one punch man.

Oh yeah, the author make the title reversed to what happened inside the manga. The MC actually OP.

Wow we actually got the "explains every action in detail as it happens". This manga just one-ups itself every chapter

Dex-chan lover
unlikable characters and a whatever story...
the only thing that's kinda decent is the art, not the best but it looks nice.
4/10

Everyone be talking about how shit this manga is and I'm wondering how this popped up in the top chapters. Is this good or not?

29 chapters and no progress, they still haven't formed a party, that guild master is still a douche, this manga is so shit, the dumpster won't accept it

Fed-Kun's army
The title, the character design of the mc, the copypasta "plot", the souless characters that seems like a robot following a script, the... the... the...

THIS IS JUST GARBAGE!!!

Why things like this is always getting a manga adaptation but actual good works no??

I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!, Never Die Extra, Valhalla Saga, Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite, Maria from Hell!, Ecstas Online. All of these and many others would be a huge succes, so why only things like this get adaptation?

Group Leader
'scuse me if anyone thinks i did something wrong, but just letting you guys know that I added the gore tag after looking at the first page of the intro lol.

Some sensitive people may be frightened by the unexpected gore in it even if the rest of the series doesnt have gore.

If anyone who has admin rights to edit the description and thinks it isn't worthy of the gore tag, feel free to undo this change but at least put a warning in the description about the first chapter or something.

I am kinda curious, is this manga also a "harem" manga ? I mean, by chapter 16 both marie and esther fell to him....

Power Uploader
People always ask me that what is the definition of "Generic Isekai" and to be honest, I never found the perfect example for it, though it exists. But that changed ever since I started reading this manga. This manga is literally the PERFECT example of the most generic-est (More than than just generic) Isekai. This is bottom of the barrel trash with acceptable art, the ideal definition of a SGI aka shitty generic Isekai.

5/10

generic isekai trash with asshole boss, random adventurer bitch that almost dies, bitch that likes him right after meeting him, loli bitch that likes him right after meeting him. op as fuck for literally no reason and says the words "eh. thats it" alot

I’m here because like kaya hara but he/she just doing the LN illustrations i see

Users who are viewing this thread