Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 1 Ch. 10 - Let's Go to the Adventurers Guild!

Double-page supporter
"If you catch-a-mole, it will be grilled and served to you in the spot."

Dex-chan lover
@Belkin which makes the receptionist and possibly a handful of the other adventurers (if it wasn't actually about his being with cute girl) immediately picking up on his raw power really refreshing.

@misinformed I don't think he's innocent, but in this world, failure in subjugation seems usually due to dying. I suspect he merely has beef with her and wants her dead at worst and discredited at best. There's nothing to indicate failing a single request, especially one without verified basis or eminent danger to the issuer, would have such severe consequences. More importantly, the guild master doesn't seem to have the same eye for people that the receptionist has.

thanks for the quick update!
Guild branch chief looks like a creep... could he have been trying to set Esther up?

Esther: "what's the meaning of this ?"

😨 ---> me : easy , this shitty guild master wont kill you ...

😡 mc , please kick / kill this shitty guy

Dex-chan lover
@Zorander
@SkyLordOzai

wasn't it that
being given the skillboard was standard fair for people from the otherworld. Problem was that that god didn't explain that there's level caps or how harsh the cap will be for them especially. Normal level cap for a average native is like 20, but an otherworlder thrown into a dead body is capped at 1. You probably wouldn't assume it's that bad so most of them don't pay out for the limitbreak skill from the beginning or any skill that would get them more skill points (since what can do that isn't explained either) so they have to spend their short lives with the soul power of a newborn and whatever they picked at the start. The god didn't give a fuck about that and just kept sending them to die until one of them lucked out and randomly picked a good combo.

All and all, the reason behind both the native's misunderstanding and the otherworlder's circumstance makes sense but only if you accept that the god doesn't care if they live or, even, finds them struggling and dieing hopelessly to be amusing.

@Meridis I thought that that was a different isekai's format for why otherworlders were and that this one was the one where
the god usually just transported people in their original bodies and that since their bodies followed the rules of their original world so they couldn't level, but the god decided to test something new with MC and reincarnated him in the body of a local that had passed away and that was why MC is capable of leveling up on top of picking a good setup of skills.
though to be fair I don't know anymore, I read way to many WN and LN. Though any that likes this I suggest looking up "I grew to strong by being a parasite".

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin ... Want some eye-drops? Or some wiper fluid? A artificial eye might be more benefitial to you than your own if your comment is from the heart...

Back cover is making me feel the harem vibes,also the reason why his hands were big is probably because the perspective is a bit off

Wdym "what is the meaning of this" the other girl clearly warned you that they knew jack shit about how many goblins there were yet she still blindly took the quest? Don't even try blame the guy lol

Users who are viewing this thread