Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - Parallel Thinking

>Nice, 17 pages is decent length.
>2 translating team pages at the front, well ok.
>Another 4 at the end.
😂

Aggregator gang
@Greyhood

What can you do? Isekai gods love themselves a slow minded person with no imagination but gifted ridiculous power.
Probably quite amusing to watch from up on high

Im amazed that he could figure it out with double thinking because 2 x 0 is still zero, he seems so braindead....

@feha wtf are you ok. that page is for aggregator sites, not mangadex. the reason why we don't remove it when uploading to mangadex is most aggregate sites steal the chapters from mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
Well actually, he will choose battle oriented skills because of his current work.
If it was me, i balance it out with merchant skill, charm, and nerd analysis skills, and then the rest would be battle skills.

Dex-chan lover
"big brain" skill learned

now our MC isn't as dense as a neutron star, he's now just a red dwarf

That parallel thought is OP if you think about how we "speak" within our brain. I wish I saved that youtube link, though. It was a fun watch.

Supporter
So guild master is trying to sabotage the guild? Well now the mc has figured it out. Can’t wait to see him announce that he killed a queen by himself

Dex-chan lover
@HotHotChicken Are you serious when you ask that? As in, do you truly not see the issues with what you are saying? Or the easy solutions against the problems you describe?
For the benefit of the doubt, stuff like, how there is no way for a "causal reader" to know the difference between an aggregator who stole the chapter vs mangadex who seems to them like they did too? Or how if you truly want warnings against aggregators, then the anti-theft could easily have been made to contain the name of wherever the specific version of the chapter was uploaded (or simply a list of all places where you upload it, if making multiple versions is disagreeable), to avoid the aforementioned issue without removing the "theft protection".

Users who are viewing this thread