Return of Immortal Emperor - Ch. 58 - The Demonic Seed Of The Dao Heart

@Cant_Roar
No, the series has been dropped by us, the translation team. The artist is still continuing on with the series, I've reported a change to the main page to add the official English page, it's been added by staff, so check that out.

oohhh, i understand
i said that cause as i followed in past some other websites, this series was dropped at 112 chapter - no new chapter for a year? i think, but seems good to know this wasn't dropped by author

@Joah
unknown.png

it's in the main page of the manhua.

Dex-chan lover
Since this has been dropped bye the one and only group translating it on this site, any other groups have any other chapters of this?

before spouting off 'official english' link, those are not readable online, and even then it's only one chapter you CAN read using their app without paying.
and if i would pay for some (which i do) it'll be to a group, instead of per-chapter, per-manga, etc.

@Shevar you should be able to read most of the chapters free on their application.

EDIT: Actually all of them, according to what their website is saying.

Dex-chan lover
Website said one thing, application when tried, proved otherwise behind paywall

Fed-Kun's army
Please don't drop or at least provide a different source where I can read it for free :(

@SkyrimX Mangatoon only provides the first 20 chapters for free and after that you need to pay.

@Melnyx
I've tried searching for something, and this is a website I've found at chapter 141.
https://manhuaplus.com/manga/return-of-immortal-emperor/

Dex-chan lover
so they're dropping since it's "being worked by multiple groups". tell me...aside from this ch that was uploaded 4 months after the prev ch, where is said "multiple group's" uploads (in english)?

if there not on MD then there not being worked on by other groups trust me... the others are snipping and poorly done in most cases

L3n

https://manhuaplus.com/manga/return-of-immortal-emperor/chapter-59/

Users who are viewing this thread