Return of the Frozen Player - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

Group Leader
That was extremely confusing, So let me get this straight the main character kill the boss but the boss trap all of his friends, so in order to free them he had to do what ?

Edit: He had to regain his stats that he lost to the boss so he gave restart the “game” under a new name, in order to use the skill that can free his friends.

@TriggerHappy_Scans i think he was froze with his friends for 25 years and only he wakes up because he has the power from the ice queen and his body Couldn't handle the power so he was frozen but i don't know how the stats was reseted i didn't read the novel i read only the prologue

TBH this fairly new(to me) Korean colorized action comics IMO are better than b&w action mangas. Even though the stories in the best of these comics are far cry from the best stories in mangas, but I believe those great stories will come with time.
But why art style is so similar? Is it drawn by hand? Are they using some desktop app with set style?

@Nomys if by similar you mean why the art style of most webtoons look so similar, then its just the most common style in korea with mostly clean and black outlines and sharper shading. and usually when ppl draw they use a reference in the beginning and build off that. they prolly grew up reading stuff that looked that way and adapted it into their own style. the artists of the webtoons/manhwas that is

yes its hand draw mainly digitally on either a tablet or computer. im not completely sure about this but i dont think theres any program that lets u have a set style.(if there was i'd get it in a heartbeat) u can use different brushes im sure but even then the way u would use it would change the outcome a lot.

sorry for rambling hope this helps tho

Users who are viewing this thread