Return of the Frozen Player - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Why is like the entire chapter missing, this is just like... a couple of little fragments pieced together

Edit: nvm I think my mangadex bugged out or something it’s working properly now 😅

How fuckin heartless are these people that they show the "remnants" of the fuckin heroes?, or did they just didn't know that its not an ordinary ice statue?

I agree with Satsa, that is quite morbid. Publicly displaying corpse for public spectacle and likely without the permissions of their families. I remember reading that the public did that for celebrities of old but IMHO it is quite disrespectful in this day and age.

These people really use their frozen
statues for 'display' and 'admiration'. The hell?? You could have make a hologram or craft a look-alike statue instead of using their frozen bodies!!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah displaying their corpses makes... sense(?) Definitely... definitely....

Fed-Kun's army
Lol, just displaying their frozen bodies. Well, nice start. Thanks for the chapter

now my question is: how the hell did they bring all 5 statues into the human world all the way from up that ice cold castle/mountain?

Double-page supporter
the frost queen battle occurred in 1999? assuming MC is ~25yo, he was born in 1974 so he's Gen X. Rare MC type.

Is his mask actually useful or is it just to be flashy?

The Frost Queen's design is unique and cool but seems to be designed poorly...

That bulky teammate tho...

And the ranger guy! Why does he act cool 24/7?

There is probably something up with the way MC's name is "Specter" rather than his actual name.

Edit: This reads like 5 seperate comments, but I couldn't find a way to smoothly integrate them all.

Users who are viewing this thread