Return of the Frozen Player

Dex-chan lover
Being revered as a hero = good
My frozen corpse is used as a prop for history lessons to kids = bad
Just bury me or put my carcass in a special lab, as the guide girl said that the space was kept cold on purpose I'm guessing they could have thawed them out and processed with a proper burial.
If their body was in a permafrost and they couldn't unfreeze them at least put them in a place where to receive proper homage.
I can understand that if is the second case and no lab was able to do anything in years you try something different...but not that
Damn Stalin-type propaganda.

I'm willing to bet my left nut Asura is going to start translating this sooner or later

@bellaxus I'm pretty sure they left it to reaper cause reaper is also doing a novel for this.
They also recently came to an agreement with each other. Reaper dropped ,,The player who can't level up" and Asura dropped ,,SSS-class suicide hunter".

Bro I’m tryna read the new chapter but it says the website ran into a problem so what do I do?

huh a manga where the short isn't revenge or beating the game, but jsut simply saving my friends... i like it. less edgyness and all

Dex-chan lover
@Soveregin
I was halfway through chapter 3 or 4 and the pages switched to some other series with empty textboxes. Probably an upload error getting fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread