Return of the Frozen Player

It was indeed an upload error, it should be fixed now tho, sorry for the inconvenience.

this is very interesting and im excited for the updates!
im gonna bet those 3 medical staff will leak his face or will help the big guilds identify who he is. its too obvious

@blu_cc there more clue, haha if you look,
First the rising star and awakened specter
Two the rising star look and style look like specter
I don’t know if somebody want to match specter old picture with specter no mask

*** SPOILER-FREE ***

After reading all the 10 chapters available, my first impression of this manhua are as follows:

PROS
- Art is adequate. It is not breathtaking, but it doesn't disappoint;
- The MC has a credible and well-defined objective;
- The characters seem to me to be well written and secondary characters are added to the story appropriately (even tho they're few and far between);

CONS
- The action scenes (if we can call them that) are anticlimactic and this can be a deal-breaker for many;
- For someone who has read many stories of reincarnation or return, this work will look like birds of a feather;

OVERALL
This story uses several clichés of the genre to develop itself. The sick mother who needs to be saved has been replaced here by the player's party mates. The player returning after several years due to a bug in the system has been replaced by him being frozen in an Arthas-like style (if you didn't get the reference, maybe Captain America can help you with that). But wait, don't sharpen your knives yet. Although this story doesn't bring anything new, it has a decent construction and can be a good choice for people with time to kill.

Dex-chan lover
*grabs popcorn*

Dont mind me, just waiting Asura scans to drop 20 chapters 😆

Ah, more of these types of manhwa. They should add a genre called "return to the past" or something. I'll give it a go ig.

The cover looked cool and the name is cool I like games so the player part of the name is probably why I'm gonan read this

Only 3 chapters in and this is stupid as fuck. So apparently, they parade the frozen corpses of heroes in a museum and even make the show of moving it onto a stage for a live audience. Despite saving the world in one of the greatest crises known to humanity, knowing these guys did so apparently makes you smart. These heroes don't even get ventilation. Are you serious? If this Specter is so hated by these fiends, how is it none of them have attempted to desecrate their frozen asses when they're put on a show in a public museum?

Users who are viewing this thread