Return Survival - Ch. 12

If this guy did not prepare water from the sinks before it was shut off I'm going to throw hands

Double-page supporter
@Forkisu he's a complete moron if he didn't. Unless he's using the lack of water as another means to control that crowd of non combatants.

My family was taught to clean then fill the bath tub (as well as fill any food safe containers you have)when ever there was a severe storm warning like a hurricane because if the municipal pipes break or if flood waters contaminant them it might be days to weeks before you have clean water. And at that point the panic buyers will mean store bought water will be gone.

It's why my family didn't buy or need to buy toilet paper for the two months when there was little to none in stores, basic storm preparedness pantry that every family in my area with half a brain has, means you have at least one month of bare basic non perishables and essentials in your closet.

@Forkisu I think you are forgetting where they are... this is a mall lol. There are food supplies, vending machines, clothes, water bottles, etc. This is the reason why his friend stayed there for sometime before he went out to explore more. Why would he even bother to store water from sinks if he has water bottles packages. The problem is the use of water for private/personal needs. He sees it as a problem because there is a sign there people are going to try to invade. This is a group that has fought other humans.

there's no way he didint fill things up with water beforehand right??? he trained in survival right??? there should be apparatus to boil water right?? right?? why would he say things are about get worse? minor inconvenience at best if there are windows they can set up an apparatus to collect rain water

All you smartasses forgot that there is almost no containers to fill with water, there is probably a large supply of bottled water/soft drinks, and to a hardcore survivalist (think bear grylls), water is a commodity, not a necessity as he'd be willing to drink his own piss
MC meant that there is going to be sanitation issues as there will be no more showers, as well as lower morale and decrease in likelihood of an extended stay (months to years)

Probably one of my most liked Main Characters since he uses his head a lot knows how to maintain supplies , subordinates and keep him and his group alive in a very efficient manner.

Love it!!!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Can't wait for the next!!๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ๐Ÿ’•โœจ

Ok so, the fuck happened to his house? Did we literally time skip 3 months? What was the point of showing us that he prepared a secure and rationed house, yet after the actual apocalypse happened, we didn't get to see any of it?

Double-page supporter
oh noes!! no more toilet water !! However will they do there shits now!

wrap em up in diapers and throw them at people

@Velsy, I know a good method, a bit gross but can be used.

Making arrows or some piercing weapons are pretty easy right? Ok. No we have arrows dip them in a mix of piss and sh*t and shoot it at fellow humans or living creatures. With no advanced medical equipment they will eventually die of 'something disease'. Basically, poison.

Users who are viewing this thread