Return Survival - Ch. 17

Double-page supporter
Don’t let those bastards live
Gotta kill them for trying to rape her

Y did throw up girl call him hyung ithought hyung is reserved for younger male calling older male

Omg. Legit sounded like my mommaaaaaa!!!! This is too real. Dad gets no say unless she’s out of the house. Lmao I’m cryinggg. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 HOW IS THIS MY LIFE?!?!?! When did my family end up in a zombie apocalypse.. they’re all even sitting around the dinner table like losers. 😂

Dex-chan lover
he's right tho
demoCRAZY is fine if the world in NORMAL state
but where in emergency as in APOCALYPSE, clear leadership/chain of command is necessary
besides... why bother with a*hole? waste of space and food, not to mention degrading morale

Dex-chan lover
i think at this moment MC didnt care about the group anymore... at first what he was after was the brother but he died...

Fed-Kun's army
i feel like were off to a good start with the translations but if only one more proof reader joined the team then it would be alot more fluent

I don't know if it's bad writing to be a an asshole to the old dude, he is reliable, can fight, have good brain and could be potenially the leader if not for our readhead mc. You can disagree about hearing out everyone and voting etc, but don't make an enemy of him... just for fun

GET TOLD! "there are infected rapists among us, whatever shall we do? let's vote!" what a bunch of idiots, no wonder none made it out in the original timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread