Return Survival - Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
Expelling them is the smart thing to do. I dare the other motherfuckers to do anything if thats the punishment

I'm amazed they didn't try to rape her before she started her zombie killing career, dirtbags

I don't know what would be the right punishments. Executing them would make sure there's no retalation but it might scare the poeple, exiling them could cause them to come back and stir shit up. Honestly they got lucky they ended up becoming zombies because she used the knife she uses to kill zombies.

Evolved zombies? Are we going towards the evolved humans setting as well? Hopefully not, it'll just be another The Last Human then.

kinda sucks they're going the 'evolve zombies' route with these zombies
i guess its the only way to keep them dangerous

dunno man, if there's evolved zombies, there should be a way for humans to be evolved too right? well let's just see what happen

Double-page supporter
@Tokanova i mean zombies in general are evolved corpses because they dont rot away n shit so it makes sense. I mean if they didnt evolve barricaded doors would be about the end of the struggle as the human body cant break through concrete/steel/ etc

Fed-Kun's army
Polite zombies, saying hello before biting ya in the face 😀
Cheers for the chapter~

I DONT KNOW IF THE SELAMU ALAYKUN WAS JUST A JOKE BUT I HAD TO TAKE A SEC TO STOP READING BC IT WAS SO FUNNY im fucking crying

there's nothing wrong w killing rapists in a situation like this but the way he speaks is so annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread