Return Survival - Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
wow, why is everyone so egoistic!!
at least NOT to turn inside safe zone!!!
the otaku (glasses guy) is the only sane person

and in every zombie story, why the F are they turn so fast!!!
it's not even 5 minutes!

@Kshatriai dunno maybe it's the heart pumping faster from the adrenaline and spreading it through the body

@Kshatria did they ever specify the time it took?
Let's say, for argument's sake, it's 2 minutes. How long did it take to get to the basement? How long did they just stand around at the stairs?
It could've been 2, maybe 3 minutes tops. BUUUUUUUT, all of that analysis is moot because, once again, I don't remember any mentions of "it takes X amount of time to turn".

Wow they all turn into zombies. Glasses guy and blue hair girl are probably alive, not sure about old man. A shame.

Dex-chan lover
@dancur
i think just being with zombies are already making it pump harder

@perseus525
that's the thing!!! they dont have any, some korean survival horror story (manhua, novel etc), they dont have much explanation and easily Fked up. literally everything is which doesnt make sense. although that applies to any other too, not just korean. but usually i had the fastest drop in korean
the timing usually it varied, even in the same damn universe (or just different chapter/episode). but most turnd so fast with mc companion, not with other!!
which is BS and i always hate that

that infection period is fk fast. It increased just to make it worse for ppl lol.

Just some factual knowledge from this webcomic @perseus525 @Kshatria both of you might want to pay slightly more attention Chapter 1 states it takes from 5 minutes + to turn into a Zombie (being 5 minutes the least amount of time) after exposure (blood contact) in this Fictional world.

The amount of time it would take them to go down 1 floor and regrouping considering some exhaustion from fighting and locking the doors on the way down it would take more than 5 minutes, from my point of view they could have turned Z sooner but for the drama it's the cliché approach turning Z when the survivors are distracted.

Have fun

Users who are viewing this thread