Return Survival - Vol. 3 Ch. 153 - [Season 3 End]

Aggregator gang
The fuck kind of ending is that? Did the author just suddenly decide to drop the manga completely? What about the relationship between the buff guy and the ginger haired girl? Are you really just going to do this to us? Crappiest ending for a manga running this long man...

The fuck kind of ending is that? Did the author just suddenly decide to drop the manga completely? What about the relationship between the buff guy and the ginger haired girl? Are you really just going to do this to us? Crappiest ending for a manga running this long man...

Probably a side story

Dex-chan lover
Well...
I'm guessing author was told beforehand it was getting chopped. Last few couple of dozen chapters felt rushed. And with many loose plot threads.
But I was enjoying the story.
C'est la guerre

I read the first chapter, saw that it was badly censored, then skipped straight to the end. Was not disappointed in the least. It seems I didn't miss a thing.

Fed-Kun's army
it was a good run, Honestly the powerscaling of the gods were already insnae when they got introduced. Its good to have an endgame at least. I think what killed this series is that they used every zombie/regression trope in the Korean peninsula. I think Author should have ended it on the mosquito arc, and made a sequel more focused on City/Society building genre.

Users who are viewing this thread