Return Survival

Not bad so far, could do without a couple of the overbearing watermarks placed dead center in the middle of a panel.

Thanks for translating ❤️ however his name isn’t John, our protagonist’s name is Yohan.

Dex-chan lover
Forgive for my words but this is retarded

Make zombie horror manga but censored the gore that you would expect to see one in such manga

It's like reading gun manga but censored the gun, or war manga censored weapon,

As if it's not bad enough there's minor watermark which I'm able to ignore

Damn

so... wtf is the favor that woman is going to give the mc? apart from being a hassle.

Dex-chan lover
It's better quality with no watermark, you guys need to stop complaining

Also agreed

Censored zombie manga is dumb af

Looks really promising!! im anticipating more chapters so im very thankful for the translators!!

I read so much isekai, reival ,second life, covers, time tracels etc. that I going into it ready to drop it. But i have to say while the art is average it is serviceable and the pacing is alright. The pages don't feel like it's wasting space nor is it jamming full of random dialouge. Best of all clear rules are established. Other than the usual zombie bites bad, head shots good, we are told that too many survivers=death, too many weak in a group-death. And the small group rule means the characters rooster won't become a bloated mess. Hope to have more chapters soon.

Also MC is hard but not a jerk, nor does he seem overpowered and has a clear motivation. Find a team, stop the bad guys.

Dex-chan lover
Updates slow and chapters short... Seems like a good one if i get these feelings

I’m already obsessed but the chapter updates aren’t often 😔

OMG I just found out there are 51 chapters in raw 💀

Contributor
⚠️Just to note, and or warn you⚠️:

On youtube are chapters translated from indonesia to english, but beware because the quality isn't much, it's way too lazy and liberal translated, shortening sentences letting things out or altering what was written is also commen.

So decide for yourself, if you want to read there.
bf55c626f320e7ab539965f0788c38e6.gif

Oh it's six months before the apocalypse not 6 months in the past. Makes more sense

Users who are viewing this thread