Returning Girlfriend

my reaction reading 1st chp :wut??

also the guy who translate it must be using chinese raw. I saw mandarin words in a few panels

Can someone explain what happened to this girl from the raw? there's like 25 chapters
I checked it and seems like she went to some place and got drugged or something but at the same time she wanted it and it doesn't seems to show what in gods name happened and using a translator software doesn't helps
i'm confused as fuck and curious to know why tf she would do it but not willing to read this

@taogercha
She is a bitch, sex addict. Yes, she got drugged and raped but she enjoyed it. She admits that she cheated on MC when they were dating too. And funnily, this ends with MC having a harem consisting of this bitch and other two girls.

Fed-Kun's army
I like it. Hope it translated fast.

As for NTR, ahhh I hate the concept of being cuckolded.

I still have differing views depending on the scenario. The NTR plot where the girl doesn't actually like her husband/bf, and started the relationship for some bullshit reason such as to psychologically crush him by NTR? Yeah hate that.

Girl being neglected because dude overworks or something else with reasonable excuse, perhaps girl just a sex addict & dude is busy but she still enjoys having sex with him etc. Don't really mind those scenarios because the chick at least isn't a sinister lying heart crushing bitch. She's just horny, and a little lonely. No big deal.

In that case, acceptance is great as long as it's reciprocated. If she can't wait, acceptable. Well when I'm extra horny at work, don't be upset if I'm banging the barista on my break.

I guess it's about what the meaning outside of the sex.

@YamiryuuZero dont worry, hentai tags are planned. NTR will likely be one of them simply because it would make most of the userbase happy being able to finally hide all the cuckshit from ever appearing in front of them.

@subaru
are the the other members of his harem same as his gf?
pls I really need to know for reasons..

I'm kinda dumbfounded to see a guy not feeling disgusted to the bitch who betrayed him...

totally not a thing I'd enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread