Returning Girlfriend

Well, it was a fun little ride. Thanks, BreakerRvP for this even though the story wasn't all that great I still enjoyed it as fap material.

skip the plot, is a lazy one, in the end the mystery is not resolved, but, the art is very erotic (except for the final chapter, its more a comedy scene than an erotic one)

Sucks ass that this got axed and the ending basically
shrugs off everything that happened and everyone lives hornily ever after.
Was hot af, would've liked more of it.

best thing i did before reading any h or smut is to turn off my brain to enjoy reading and get through until last chapter.

anyway
can this story be considered as cheating revenge story??? (sorry for the term as i saw it in nhentai before) despite the girlfriend admit her cheating on him, he still accept her with subtle condition that there are two other girls on the same or maybe above her footing in his so called family. so she can not monopolize him, its either leave or suck it up.

i guess the male lead is trying to be cool and chad but i think it is better if the girlfriend was thrown outside and keep the other two imo.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't even expecting anything and was disappointed.

I realize the axe had a lot to do with it but there's so many obvious set ups that are just thrown out. Why was she in a box at the beginning? Who was the man chasing her on campus, what happened to the stalker, did he even exist or was it a ploy to get into MC's pants? Handwaving away the plot thread of her being drugged and raped into a fugue state as her just cheating seems cheap even if you didn't have as many chapters as you planned.

The black haired Girl is my favorite
She was not a SNAKE like the other girls

the white haired girl is a BITCH

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't even expecting anything and was disappointed.

I realize the axe had a lot to do with it but there's so many obvious set ups that are just thrown out. Why was she in a box at the beginning? Who was the man chasing her on campus, what happened to the stalker, did he even exist or was it a ploy to get into MC's pants? Handwaving away the plot thread of her being drugged and raped into a fugue state as her just cheating seems cheap even if you didn't have as many chapters as you planned.

Well it seems like originally the author was going for the whole broken girl vibe.

What probably happened was that prior to the manhwa opening, the white head chick Eunah started sleeping with other men for whatever reason. It doesn’t really matter either way but what did happen is that this must of eventually lead to her making contact with that brown haired man who I will call Andrew Tate (because he seems the same sort of scumbag). Andrew then use a mixture called force, manipulation and coercion (the usual stuff) to get Eunah to brake up with Kim Min and probably put that video up on Internet to seal the deal. As for why she was in the box, my theory is that the Andrew Tate fellow was the one who put Eunah in that box and having it delivered back to her former owner after getting throughly bored of his now domesticated play thing.

Users who are viewing this thread