Revenge Channel Uramin - Vol. 5 Ch. 30 - Endless Humiliation

Dex-chan lover
It's not enough for him to go down hard. I'd say his family and the business should be demolished to its very core.

Dex-chan lover
ok rich guy who does despicable things buying off the cops I get

rich guy who does despicable things buying off the cops and the entire Japan government apparently because he can then FREELY POST VIDEOS OF THE LITERAL CRIMES WHICH ARE OBJECTIVELY EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM is just ridiculously over the top comic book villainy

Dex-chan lover
ok rich guy who does despicable things buying off the cops I get

rich guy who does despicable things buying off the cops and the entire Japan government apparently because he can then FREELY POST VIDEOS OF THE LITERAL CRIMES WHICH ARE OBJECTIVELY EVIDENCE AGAINST HIM is just ridiculously over the top comic book villainy
i mean, most of JUM's scanlation picks aren't the most realistic but it would be easy for uramin's channels to get other ppl after him. if not some yakuza thing, wonder if they'll drug him or so/end up killing him since he has no 'reputation' to ruin. or just kill off his parents/connections so he can't be 'bailed out' anymore

(or maybe, given that he prolly does raw sex /w/o condoms, maybe hire some ex-brothel worker/prostitute to give him AIDs or something XP)

Users who are viewing this thread