Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Gotta say, she's annoying but her bad attitude is somewhat central to the plot (it's why she was shipped off to begin with wasn't it?)

Some of the dialogue in this doesn't really make sense...

I guess their families are fine letting them be murdered by mermaids, or starve to death if they don't start popping out babies...

I hope we don't have to wait too long to find out the contents of the letter with her mother's seal either.

it’s really frustrating that she’s just not doing anything at all. 15 chapters in and she’s done nothing but complain and demand that he do this or that, i don’t even want them to fall in love because I’d feel bad for him if he got stuck with someone who just bosses him around all the time and doesn’t contribute to the relationship. also this island arc thing is taking way too long for me, I got pulled in my the summary saying this is a revenge plot but right now it’s more a survivor episode 😭

thanks to the translating team though!! I remember y’all are working hard despite my beef with the story 🥰

Contributor
I get the odd feeling it's building up to some sort of breakdown with her revealing a traumatic or neglected past or event. We already have the hint they met as children. her abrasiveness will be explained away somehow and they need some sort of bonding event? Maybe he almost dies and she heals his wounds while crying?

i have a unpopular opinion.
I like the MC ,really 😂😂
I mean, she's a bitch right?
And he's a dick right?
So, why not? hahahahahha
She's doing her role just fine really.
She's not overbearing, she's just spoiled.
'sides, is quite refreshing to see one FL like her nowadays.
( she remembers me my older sister sometimes hahahaha)

The girl is annoying at the moment, but I believe that when she falls in love with him, she will no longer be bossy -just to the boy tho-
But let's see their past and the rapprochement between them.

Often the story is really funny and entertaining to read!
Thanks for the translation !! ^^

@Ingra I definitely agree with you!! It is really entertaining to read these main characters together! 😂🤣

@yannickq

I agree. I’d be hella annoyed with her in real life but I think it creates even more potential for good character development. Plus, they give me old married couple bickering vibes!

I skimmed the raws though and am a tad doubtful of what kind of development we can expect.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@firelordzuzu
I know some of what's to come, all i'll say about it is that
things start happening in the next few chapters that make you understand their mindsets a bit

She is annoying, but its more annoying because the ML seems like he's giving in a lot to her.. He talks in a rude manner yea.. but still makes sure she is ok and subtly takes care of everything. While all she cares about is her looks.. (and getting out there too obviously )

She's a refresher from other mcs I've seen so I like her. It's surprising a lot of readers can't handle her when she's not even that annoying. What did you expect her character to be? She's not the Empire's biggest bitch for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread