Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

So basically she did love her daughter but people stuck their noses in her business and accused her of shit which resulted with them in not the best relationship

i kinda feel bad for her especially after reading about ercella and vicente in that wind song story, since i feel like i know more about postpartum depression i don’t really want to blame meridian’s mom, but that woman never even corrected her mistakes so i still dislike her. they were both still terrible parents up until the point where meridian is afraid to come home, so although i don’t blame seyara for her terrible parenting when she had just given birth, she’s not free from the guilt of making meridian feel unloved and never trying to correct her behaviour. i understand that she has depression, but you can’t just excuse her actions because of her depression. she’s still hurting her daughter and it’s still wrong whether she’s mentally sound or not, i just don’t think she deserves to be hated on but anyone is free to dislike her character for being a terrible mom

@enyoteremchi
literraly was thinking the same
i am just really happy how mental health get the attention its deserves and hopefully more people can find help

Some people are not naturally good at being parents, and the stigma around that can make it almost impossible to get help, and is likely to worsen postpartum depression :(

Users who are viewing this thread