Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

I’m glad ML took the stand for Mer. She was obviously scarred by years of them never telling her anything and just ignoring her feelings. He really seems to care about her a lot now. On the other hand WHAT SHITTY PARENTS. How about you talk to her since shes a super powerful magician and try to work things out and find a way to protect her, instead of involving some random man she doesnt know who would already hold a grudge against her for her involvement even though shes also a victim. Why did they even think he would protect her? He was pretty close to killing her a few times in the beginning. Also why marriage?? Why not just a bodyguard?? They probably wanted to avoid her getting trapped into a marriage with someone else, but they arent any better if they do the same goddamn thing!!

fuck her parents, I don't even care to hear their explanations lmfao. they're too old to genuinely be THAT stupid.

4waux6.jpg

this salt dropped a meme you're now blessed. salt tastes considerably saltier. you're welcome.

*COUGH* *COUGH COUGH* *HAC* Omg sorry I choked on the bUlLShIt, ahem.

Snipping off all your child hair because she did something "dangerous" or "wrong" is not love. That's child abuse. So yes. You did abuse you child u dumb b****. The father is just as guilty. The mother wouldn't have become like that if he actually took responsibility for his f***ing marriage. You need to explain to a child why what they did is wrong, not get angry at them and look at them like your looking at sh**. THEY'RE DEFINITELY NOT PARENT MATERIAL, AND THEIR MARRIAGE DEFINITELY WASN'T HEALTHY. AT. ALL.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, talk about non-answers. It's like asking someone why they robbed a bank and they answer "Because bananas are tasty."

And what the heck is with cutting her hair after she displayed magic, what is she Samson from the Bible that she loses power if her hair is cut??

I was like WTFISH
THIS PARENTS. I mean. Everyone is not wrong! They really r not parents.

personally, i’d love it if she built up resentment blocked them from her life.

they don’t deserve to have her as a daughter whether they learn the basic common sense of a proper apology that even children know or not.

Wtf. so he is saying that they did all that bullshit just bc they messed up in the past... I mean no reason could excuse what they did. But they excuse is that they messed up? That's even worse

Dex-chan lover
The heck. So they did all that to get a raise out of her to see if she has magic???
Many thanks

The sperm donor just seems even more useless. He stopped the mother when it seems like she finally had come to some realization of what she'd done and was going to explain, when he stops her and says it's all for her "protection." It seems like it's more for his/their protection and benefit. He abused his wife through neglect and she broke and abused her daughter. It seems like the mother at least realized that she did wrong but has no idea how to heal it and gets stuck in the "feel ashamed" so take it out on someone else loop. Mother has become accustomed to treating her daughter like that and it's uncomfortable to treat her properly. It seems like she's trying. Also if mother dear had stood up to sperm donor for him to fulfil his responsibilities and duties as father and husband and left him to live with her family or by herself things might have turned out differently. Right now it's so toxic it is a wonder she didn't grow up to be worse than she is. She turned to society for love, attention, affection, interest, of any kind to fill the void she had at home.

Y’all these are some HORRIBLE parents and Mer is asking for direct explanation and they barely giving it to her and then expect her to be like la di da it’s ok u guys are my parents ☺️ LOL fuck no kick them to the curb

I feel bad for the ML since he is the biggest victim being dragged into this family drama.

Users who are viewing this thread