Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Lol 😂 she's funny but for now still useless.
I mean, she must have something more than just a pretty face, right.

Still waiting for this to catch up to the fan translation that I saw on insta where she reveals that she had kick-ass magical powers. For now, they're still hilarious.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
LMAOOOO the last two panels are so cute... hes angrily shelling them for her.... wow....... we love a tsundere moment

she's a charisma class character, with no one that she can use your influence and diplomacy on, the poor fool is out of her element.

Lol in the end he went into mummy mode. I have a feeling he's going to babysit her until he realises 'why am I doing this'

Dex-chan lover
Look, it is kinda funny how useless she is, but please don't be useless the entire time, it will get stale fast.

Now he feeds her lol, its so funny I can't wait to see development of their relationship💕 Thanks for the updates~^^

i bet his first love is actually the FL, white short hair he saidddd~ whiteeeee~

She’s so spoiled, and he’s too uptight. I would have left her by herself for a day, and come back because of a guilty conscience. Hahaha.

I really, really want to see their relationship’s development. She’s probably his first love/type. Lololololol

Also, hi @asbolus ! I see you read the same things I do. Lol. Saw you at about 2-3 other comments section.

Hmm, where's the plot. What I could see is that in the end, they'll end up with each other. The story isn't that interesting because it only focuses on their relationship. The revenge thing hasn't happened yet too. Okay, I dropped arigatou

I wanna see more bickering hahahaha, pretty sure she can't be all that useful atm since it's not her domain. She lives where technology is booming and all, she's pretty much useless in that place I'm looking forward to when she'll be a lady boss and exact her revenge. ML is so uptight yet unknowingly has a soft spot for her hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread