Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Finally! Some chemistry!! Lol and I can’t beliebe they actually used stand ins to trick everyone. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

The nobles feel like shippers who are desperate for their ship to sail while the ship doesn't want to sail.

We love you and your chapters, you have our gratitude.

Aggregator gang
Seems like they are running out of ideas, or at the very least had a tough time this issue

Dex-chan lover
First time I've seen a ship being casts off and not having the actual couple steering the ship, but frauds who are driven by desperate parents.

Well, they married know for the whole world, i laugh hard Everytime i read this lol
Thanks for the Translations

Dex-chan lover
So really this is just a much more elaborate and extreme version of "locking the couple in a closet" idea? Even when they do end up together, I hope there's some kind of reprisal against the people who did this, I'm sure the two of them will have plenty of time to think up revenge plans. 😈

awww Sasha's face at the end there.... hope we'll see a serious conversation between them next chapter. lmao their bickering is hilarious, how long did that pillow fight drag on for

Users who are viewing this thread