Revenge Wedding - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

The tension when they were fighting on that bed though 👀 i hope they decide to be allies and get back at everyone involved lmao they’re both just so hilarious. Thanks for the update! 💖

Banned
It really does piss me off at how they were forced into this against their consent.... so I do hope they kill those involved, even if they are their own family and "friends" and the king/emperor of the country.

Also, she cute af

unknown.png

Aggregator gang
Like everyone else
I hope they get there revenge an the people behind all this would get a good beating, like, there doing this without there consent and now they want them to f*ck?

Omg, everyones fucking in on it, it seems. 😆🤣😂

Real talk though they are perfect for each other.

Lmao i can't understand why most people don't like her ? I mean we have seen a lot of perfect and cute FL. Might as well have someone who is different and beyond standards. Honestly this type of FL is so refreshing

i love how she keeps calling herself a delicate noble lady when this girl is a goddamn animal

I don't care if they stay together or what, they need to kick the ass of every single person involved in this shit when they get back, or completely abandon them all. She's the only daughter of a Duke, and he's a top general, so tell everyone to screw off and leave the country or something.

So...why force them to get married? Like, what does that do for the parties involved? Do they think that parenthood and marriage will make them chill out or something? Even if they do choose to keep the marriage and have kids, their kids are going to be wild. Really, do you think that these two could raise normal people?

Also, I genuinely want to know who kidnapped the general.

Users who are viewing this thread