Revenge Wedding

This was an amazing find. Their strong personalities are amazing! Thank you for the translations 💕

Yes, completely bewitched by her constant nagging 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haha love this! Amazing to see the different faces of the male lead for once!! Thanks for the updates!

Shiiiiiiit! I was cracking up reading all of those chapters lmao 😂😂😂😂 meri is so awesome! And deme is seriously unconsciously falling in love with her~❤️ also that scene seriously got interrupted >3> tch...

Heyy please don't drop this webtoon .This is my precious babyyyy PLZZZZZ LOVE YOU (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Love this webtoon and keep checking back! Hopefully it doesn't get dropped bc tappytoon sucks 🙆🏻‍♀️

Why is the rating kinda low? This is cute!
It has a really cohesive plot and the romance doesn’t happen too fast. Good art too. I guess the only problem is that the FL can be a bit too noisy at times.

Of you can't tolerate either lead they start getting better at about chapter 15/16.

Someone should fix the tags. Historical... but has fantasy Instagram. Nothing in this is historical.

DANG that's harsh
I thought that her mother was a bitch but here I was proven wrong her mother tried taking care of her but she just couldn't as that was her first child and she did not know how to take care of her
I fell bad for her mother

Fed-Kun's army
*sigh
Honestly this have potential
But the pacing are so dang weird that it feels all over the place

We’re on chapter 42 and I still don’t know what’s going on T.T The romance is building though, so it’s a good foundation!

The art is really pretty, but the pacing is odd and some scene changes are really abrupt, so you never know if you missed a panel or if that’s just how it is. Hoping we get to the actual storyline soon

If you're capable of suspending your logic for some of the weird decisions made by the writer to further the plot, its a decent story.

Dropped. I feel like the plot is getting hard to follow and the transitions are off sometimes. Like one day they're here and they're there in the next. The FC is also really annoying lol

Users who are viewing this thread