Reverend Insanity

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so is it cancelled or on hiatus? I'm sure I read something saying the government got involved and it was cancelled.

meh psychopath murder puppet...
after leaving his village the mc purposefuly chooses the option that would earn him the most spite instead of acting smart
like for example with the kids... "spanking" them properly so they wont become problems and throwing them into a cell would have been way more effective
or with his temporary partner(s) which he screws over in a situation where he cant be sure that they will die
acting stupid and being a murder puppet is pretty much par for the course in chinese novels as intelligence is very rare but i draw the line at voluntary uncalled for over the top crimes against children
and having to see the mc purposefully choose a inferior option when he so far always chased the highest profit was pretty disappointing

as for the plot well it was impressive because you could nearly feel the desolation around the mc but well the story took a couple of hits everytime the author got lazy because instead of marveling at the mc the reader got struck with a facepalm wtf moment... thats the problem when you spoil your audience with high quality content, low quality parts of the story stick out like sore thumbs

Leave it to the chinese culture/people to destroy somthing of quality. But it happens in the US too though. Progress and advancement is often impeded by jealousy and greed and govemrents are no different. Its no wonder the democrate party loves the CCP so much. 2 feathers of a bird.

Theres rumors about the novel continuing but the author said it will only happen after he finished with Infinite Bloodcore/Unlimited Bloodstone

Theres rumors about the novel continuing but the author said it will only happen after he finished with Infinite Bloodcore/Unlimited Bloodstone
How he gonna continue with the novel with the gov ban on it? By moving out of China, posting on non Chinese controlled hosting sites, and catering towards western readers?

Everytime i see this manhua i get deeply saddened that this got dropped its like Tales of Demons and Gods but the mc is evil it had so much potential the world this set place in had so much detail compared to other stories

Fun fact this Wuxia Novel got canceled by chinise government because it have "indication" Of satirizing their government, but many of its reader ether from local or even outside the country like it because, this novel is really portrayed human darkest nature, and not like any other wuxia or any novel that there is only good and bad people and once the villain redemp himself he will became good forever, no. In this Wuxia there is no eternal ally or eternal enemy, all there is only the same align of interest that put people together, there is no bond between people, it just something called trust in benefit yeah it really suited for people that grown up in not so warm environment where their environment to grow up is only thinking about benefit and no family whatsoever, because you can almost likely related to the story. And its not me Because I believe about how warm people can get even if they have nothing.

Well, as far as this was axed, the most normal mindset for a murim world i have ever read, as much as the manhua rush, there are many plot hole but the main idea is deliver. This is murim world, everything is brutal, the world is shjt so that normal for human to survide, the mind set is very correct, strength is power so get rid of all bug, a swamp of bug mean nothing in front of true power. Ppl say the mc is truely evil but i dont think so as there a chapter where he walking around the market and path a child head with an empty face. As much as the manhua so, this is simply how to survice in this shjtty world

Users who are viewing this thread