Reverse Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

i dont know why you get critism as i dont know korean but isnt taking the critism part of being here yeah its demotivating but if you only recieve critism maybe youre doing something wrong or not paying attention to the compliments thats being given... either way good luck on your next projects

thanks for letting us know
thanks for your translations
thank you. stay positive

Noooo, the MTL are awful ;_; I want to know mooooore. Well, anyway, it's your choice, sorry you had issues, thank you for your work until now and good luck with your other projects ^^

I'm sorry that you had to deal with assholes like harass you like that.. I hope you are doing well otherwise and thank you for all the good work! You deserve the best =)

Aggregator gang
Yameroooo

Thanks for the last chapter

I thought the MC took him in after hearing it from the girl but I guess the girl told the other dude about the assassination so he ran

Dex-chan lover
It's sad to hear you didn't get much support and that you're dropping it, but thanks for translating up to here! I hope someone else picks it up; the machine translated version is REALLY bad!

Dex-chan lover
The one group that actually put the effort in, and you made them bail. Nice going, Brad!

Thanks for your work thus far.

@Fenixr that sounds... Painful. But tasty! Pasty? Tainful? Either way, kudos and ditto.

Sigh might as well drop this for good... Aggregators with MTL version are really trash. And this is the only scan team that did this..... Sigh* the first scan team was actually the best scan team that did this but this team also did a good job. I'll just read through until their last released chapter. For tribute
Sayonara/kudos

100% dont blame them for dropping lol. This manhwa was all over the fkin place. They add stuff, forget about it, and bring it back a couple days later sometimes with the excuse of the MC forgetting. There's no real progression imo. I also get that he was allowing himself to get hit, but this happens multiple times to the point its annoying. Like he could defeat a head of a sect when he was 7, but had trouble fighting the sect's son (the possession aint an excuse). Also how did the dude who sucks energy out of people even complete that blood body shit? He needed 10k humans and he couldn't even do it while in the murim world - where killing people is more normal than the current world. There's just so many annoying plot points. Regardless, thanks for translating thus far.

Group Leader
not a big problem in the work, just lack of proofreading here and there and lazy cleaning/redrawing that wasn't done, otherwise it was fine

The TL Dropping this seems a bit over the top... As for people being angry? a few chapters back they put out a chapter without any native english speakers checking it, all of the non native speakers thought "it looks good to me" . The complaints regarding this were well warranted, it should have occurred to them to have a native english speaker check it. It just looked like they didnt care, so having so many complaints should be expected. As for any other complaints? i havnt read the comments, but there were some weird choices of words or names that didnt match up with the previous translation which seemed to be better where as for some of this stuff it seems they wernt sure and just winged it.

That said, This group has gotten better since these chapters were released so they have improved over time... at least this series is readable where as the MTL is entirely unreadable garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread