Reverse Villain - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Hey thanks for you to keep translating. I feel it is a bit of a fun take on the arrogant master cliche. Keep doing good work and hope those guys talking badly get a smack across the face.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you guys for continuing this. I might not comment that often but I always appreciate it that people like you guys take time out of your day to translate this.

Also this is bad, new scum kid is getting the father under his control. This could end badly....

Thanks for continuing! Please do note that while the haters are more vocal they are in the minority. I won't speak for others, but I personally really appreciate you doing this series. Thanks once again.

Thanks for changing your mind...

as usual thanks for the translation.
keep the critics in mind but let the compliments motivate you

again thanks for continuing this

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter my dudes

Lol is the Unique Alliance just a superpower in South Korea just like the 8(7) Sects, pretty underwhelming but we’ll get to international superpowers like China right now

The Chinese dude is pretty hot, no homo and so is the girl

So they deduce the MC’s power as Grade 3, doubt that’s the full extent since he destroyed a Grade 4 monster when he was a child and he’s just going easy on them (the people)

Thank god for continuing this, i love this manhau its very neat and i'd hate to see it dropped. Thank you

Thanks! I appreciate all the effort you guys put into translation this!

Fed-Kun's army
There's almost no typos. Who the heck complained about what?
THANK YOU ASURA (yes I almost never comment, I'm the silent majority)

Heh, glad to see you're continuing this serie.
This is how we see that the silent majority is maybe too much silent, but when needed we can really make a difference.
Well, if I learned anything that'll be to leave a little more comments as to show my thanks BEFORE the TL team menaces to stop a serie...
But well, it's not always easy for me to find smthg to say 😓

Anyway, I'm happy to continue reading this serie with your translation. I appreciate your honesty about the strggles you come across concerning the names of company/organizations, seems like delicate choices everytime.

Welcome back. It's always unfortunate, but people will always complain. There are sometimes reasonable complaints but most of the time it is people nitpicking and acting like it ruins the whole translation. You are doing great and should understand that. Ignore the haters.

Users who are viewing this thread