Reverse Villain

I don't know Detective Conan had transferred in this Isekai Korean.. ahhaha

whtmDl8.jpg

Well..
The Scan group do the best.. they actually make the Manhwa is readable and easy to understand.

Ok, talking about the Manhwa, so far so good. nothing bad, and it interesting..
well since this was made by Korean who has Art as their top selling
(I mean not just Drawing, but also story telling, just look all K-Drama, and K-pop)

So basically based on chapter 1-5 (yes we only got that much yet) i can give 10* .

Keep the good work.

<agg removed> they have chapter 7-17 not sure why its not here. chapter 14 is a duplicate of 13, and the comment section isn't working for me, the website also shows in another language despite being an English release.

I read thru the <agg removed> one, but the translation is feels off.
I feel like it could be a machine translation?

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I'm glad I don't think I'm smart or cool or anything fancy. Looking at the shit here, it seems thinking you have some good taste is fugly. Even worse, the afflicted don't even realize it. Sad.

Tried to read the raw, man, If you don't like the story where the MC actually OP, but he keep dragging the battle, just to slow the pace, then this is not for you.

Trust me! Every action in this manhwa be like ---> MC enter the battle, enemy smack him up, MC making shocking face, MC making creepy smile, MC smack enemy back, enemy make shocking face, and it keep going and going depending how long the author want to drag the story.

Not only that, MC are slow to take an action. Really really slow..

The point of this manhwa is, all characters look badass, and look awesome. Thats all.

It would have been better if it was bl.😭😭😭😭
It has a really good start, but why does it have to be harem and not bl 😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread