Revival Man - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

@mfaz8793 Indeed it is. Also, the fact that MC from Terror Man is taking his GED at this point in time. That means the entire Manhwa of Terror Man takes place prior to this Manhwa. This doesn't make sense to me though since Terror Man has more futuristic technology than what we have seen in Revival Man S1.

Ok let’s clarify something , any series from Ylab Naver are written to be in the same universe but different timeline I suppose. The Min Jung Woo from the Terror Man is older than the Revival Man MC. In season 1 it is confirmed that they are connected already at the epilogue. Now it seem like he’s lowkey appearing again but in some kind of community college. There is another Ylab series that is connect like OVA called Study Group and their chain of connecting from this Revival Man is the Bruce Lee dude minor support character with his nephew happen to be the MC of the study group manhwa. If u guys read Study group, There is also a new series coming out from Naver that is also connected in the same timeline as Study group.

@Ruleofpro I think you are confusing Study Group with Hallym Gymnasium manhwa. Study Group is not listed as part of superstring on Ylab site

Power Uploader
For the record, not all YLAB series belong to the Superstring Universe: The World is Money and Power, for example, doesn't. That shoujo series about the girl who dates a scary-looking guy is also from YLAB and not Superstring.

From what I heard, the core of Superstring is formed by TM, RM and Neolith Girl, with other series like Kangtawoo and Housekeeper having an ancillary role. In the time line, the last series is Distant Sky, at least for now.

All the Super String webtoons according to Bakaupdates, and also in the Related tab here on Mangadex:
Cavewoman (B.C 8000).
Cavewoman.
Blade of the Phantom Master.
Burning Hell.
Housekeeper (Chae Yong-Taek).
Haunted Electronics Shop.
Westwood Vibrato.
Terror Man.
My Nights Shine Brighter than Your Days.
Island.
Reawaken/Revival Man.
Prince of Prince.
Kangtawoo.
Distant Sky.

@idon091 Study group is like an OVA and the Bruce lee guy is part of 3 series including revival man. Hallym gym is a new series and talk about his past I guess. We all know the Bruce lee guy first from Revival Man season 1, the Mc of study group learn kung fu from his uncle which it the Bruce lee guy (chapter recall 27) while his mother know Karate.

OHHH ITS FINALLY HEREEEEE MIN JUNG WOO FROM TERROR MANN WOOOHOOOO
So I assume the guy on the last ep of s1 is him?
But I kinda prefer the artstyle from terror man tho-

Users who are viewing this thread